Well, you know I've been knitting like crazy because I know about nine babies being born within a 60-day period. I believe the final babies have now been born. Our friends had their little boy on the 13th of November. His name is James Connor Sargent. He's huge and very handsome. I have also learned of a few clients of mine having babies after the fact so the total is a bit higher than 9, but I wasn't anticipating these arrivals. If you have a good easy and quick baby booty pattern for a boy, please send me an email.
Soon I will be able to focus on the holidays. Have a good one. I'm off to Dayton, Ohio later this week for a wedding. I get so much knitting done when I fly.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just as baby season ends the holiday season begins! Did you finish the wristlets? I wanna see! I think we had simultaneous postings tonight around 9:30.
Post a Comment