Thursday, November 1, 2007

Final Notes for October

I wanted to say that the "other baby boy" I referred to was born yesterday on Halloween. His name is Anthony Michael Puglisi Jr. and he is very, very cute. He was born early so I am not ready with my knitting, but I'm working hard to catch up.

For those of you who know me, you know how much I love Halloween. I'm not sure if it's because my sister's birthday is October 30th and I was jealous that she always had Halloween themed birthday parties or what, but I was definitely raised in a family where we ALL dressed up and got really into the holiday. My favorite thing to see on Halloween blog sites are the pictures from the 70s of the kids dressed and ready to go trick-or-treating. I particularly like this one. Each year for Christmas I ask for a framed picture of my daughters in their Halloween costumes and I am developing a great collection. Here you can see me with my dead husband :)

Next week I am heading to Austin to meet my friend Alexis. She lives in New Orleans and has a great blogger site called Craft Camp. If you haven't already, you should check it out. She has a studio and tons of creative ideas. Can't wait to spend some time with her in Austin. If you live in Austin and know something that I should do while I"m there, please email.

Well, another October to rest and according the stores, it looks like it's time to buy Christmas stuff.

1 comment:

aa said...

See ya in Austin baby! Woo-hoo!