I have recently completed my first pair of socks. I adjusted them to fit my foot. The pattern was relatively easy to use and I think they turned out quite well. I'll let you know how they work after I wear them tomorrow.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Socks that Fit
I have recently completed my first pair of socks. I adjusted them to fit my foot. The pattern was relatively easy to use and I think they turned out quite well. I'll let you know how they work after I wear them tomorrow.
Labels:
basic sock pattern,
Knit + Stitch = Bliss,
knitting,
socks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is hard to wear handknit socks-I was so afraid that I would pull too hard or poke a toe through, but they were strong and comfortable. I would love to make some more. Socks are great to knit when you travel because they are pretty small and you could easily knit with bamboo DPNs which go through metal detectors without an incident. I guess I will look for yarn for my next pair.
Post a Comment