Well, here is another project that I had finished, but had forgotten to post. We'll call it "my first pair of socks" and I learned a lot even though I figured it all out on my own. I used the Free Pattern called Knit Child's Striped Socks available from Lion Brand Yarn, but instead of doing stripes I selelcted Encore Worsted in cor
This was my first project with ribbing, first with short rows, and first with kitchener. And Miranda looks great in them. Sorry it's so blurry. Next socks will be in my size using the simple sock pattern from Anne at Knit and Stitch.
1 comment:
I'm boycotting your blog until you make the lining for your purse! Just lay the bag on some fabric and trace it, cut out two pieces and you could practically just use fabric glue to piece them together! I know you can do it and it will only take you 10 minutes. I want to see a pic soon!
Post a Comment