My sister-in-law and her husband are spending a very long day in the hospital today. They're waiting for the birth of their daughter. It's their first kid and they are on edge, but the rest of us are filled with anticipation just waiting for the call to let us know of her arrival and to learn her name. My daughters just put together a package and I included the following baby blanket that I made from the Karabella Yarns pattern called Puffy Baby Blanket. I used an alternate yarn called Schoeller + Stahl Big Ball Color #01 and US Size 15 circular needles. This was my first time using circular needles and I love them.
Even though it has not yet been delivered, here is a picture of the baby blanket I made for this little girl. I sure hope she likes it!
Even though it has not yet been delivered, here is a picture of the baby blanket I made for this little girl. I sure hope she likes it!
No comments:
Post a Comment